#6 About Clarity in Conversation, Conflict Etcetera

 #6 About Clarity in Conversation, Conflict Etcetera


Now people; listen.This is a topic that is ever brought up with repeatedly.

We all have this same question(s). Did they just understand what I said?

Do they even get what I said? How many times am I going to explain myself? Do they even know what I am even talking about??

Ok ok. Yes; those questions. Now when we enter a conversation....If we need to explain what we're talking about, we need to do it with clarity. Don't just say you're going to Walmart than dodge off to Staples. Come on now. State the facts!

Again. Clarity. 

If we are talking to each other; we have to make sure we don't lose our heads doing it. Otherwise we end up calling each other dummies and saying no one understands the other. Be open. Even if you cannot speak or do something, you can still communicate clearly. 

We are not perfect human beings and we have those moments. Now don't use those moments to lie about what you're doing. That's just rude. 

Now misunderstandings do happen. But we can't leave them hanging all the time. Misunderstandings need to be cleared up. Wait, be patient. Then reconvene and talk through the misunderstanding. Clear it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment